Saturday, July 21, 2018

The Emerging Options For Effective Plans In Whitening

ขาย ผลิตภัณฑ์ อาหาร เสริม ของ unicity ผลิตภัณฑ์เสริมอาหาร ผิว ขาว ใส

Some Useful Tips On Valuable [whitening Products] Methods

If you have an overflowing to-do list, squeezing every minute with workloads and events to attend, then you've got to remind yourself to slow down a bit and give time for your skincare!Afterall,getting things done best while looking your best makes you your best self! #skincaretip

An A-z On Down-to-earth Systems

I Went From Skin Whitening Products to Tanning to Embracing My Complexion

No matter how early or late I got up, I followed my six-step routine once in the morning and once before bed. And I slathered multiple layers of sunscreen on my face every hour, on the hour. Of course, anyone familiar with K-beauty products knows that they’re often marketed with terms like “whitening” and “skin-brightening.” And yes, the messaging behind terms like these is problematic; Byrdie has a great piece delving into Asian-American beauty standards, as well as the history behind the desirability of paleness and its class significance in certain Asian countries. But when I was a pre-teen/young teen and going to all these lengths to keep my skin from getting tanner, I was oblivious to all this — my main motivation was to fit in with the beauty trends followed by my Korean cousins. And that’s why when I temporarily moved to Korea in fifth and sixth grade from Southern California, I became obsessed with trying to lose my California tan – and this continued when I moved back to the U.S. for middle school, where I started my night-and-day K-product-filled “whitening” routine. But when I entered high school in the U.S., where many of my friends sported bronzy vacation glows and loved lying in the sun, I became convinced that I looked better with a darker tone. And I wanted to be out tanning with my friends. So for the next three years, I’d lie under the sun for hours with a tub of tanning lotion, get spray tans (which included enduring the stickiness for a couple of days), and use tanning beds five days a week, every week.

For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit https://www.teenvogue.com/story/skin-whitening-products-complexion-acceptance

ผลิตภัณฑ์เสริมอาหาร ชนชนา ผลิตภัณฑ์ เสริม อาหาร หมาย ถึง ผลิตภัณฑ์เสริมอาหาร ตรา มีเรีย

No comments:

Post a Comment